Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally Friday

Well I'll  tell ya i'd be lying if i didn't say that I'm glad this week has come to an end.  Not that i have any major plans just ready for the weekend.  I have done great with staying within my calorie count.  I have noticed that i haven't quite been meeting my total exercise goal.  I have been walking 30 minutes a day every day, but that makes me fall a little short, so I'm gonna have to increase my routine.  Tonight   was a weak night for me i was really craving some of my favorite things like fried chicken i looked them up in the data base and about died when i saw the nutritional information so i was strong and didn't have it.  I did almost say the heck with it and eat it.  Yes today was a  hard day people all around me were eating things i wanted to eat, things that would taste so good but be ohhhh so bad.  So there were many tests put out their today and i feel pretty good about passing them, another day down and a new one ahead.  Thanks for reading and I'll see you on the lighter side.

No comments:

Post a Comment