Saturday, January 8, 2011

YAY!!!!!!! I did it

Okay yesterday was a good day.  I met my goals.  I stayed with in the limits of my calories, carbs and fats.  I have joined the myfitnesspal program and it has made keeping track of all that stuff so much easier it is awesome.  Thanks P for that information.  One thing i have noticed is that between meals i feel like I'm starving which is gonna make things tough.  Not quite sure what to do about that, maybe more water or more fiber to fill me up  longer  looking for suggestions on that.  I felt really good about making my goals. One of the things i plan to address in future blogs are hurdles or road blocks to my weight loss.  Lord knows i have plenty of them.   Well I'm heading out the door for my daily exercise, gonna go and do some Mall walking  LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Drinking water and chewing gum helps me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple slices and a handful of nuts (pistachios or almonds) are good in between and will keep you full also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kay. Chew gum. The biggest Loser suggests to chew Extra. They have tons of flavors. Like fruity flavors and they even came out with dessert ones. They taste like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream, Key Lime Pie and Strawberry Shortcake. I have tried them all and I like them! I believe they are only 5 calories. Just something to think about..tastes like the real stuff, but not bad for you!

    ReplyDelete