Thursday, January 13, 2011

Slacker

Okay so i am a slacker.  Its been a few days since i posted and I'm ashamed, but i figured after the rant i went on i needed to take a step back and take a look.  Yes i was very disappointed but it  time to use that disappointment to my advantage.  I am happy to report that i did  jump that hurdle and have not thrown in the towel.  I am moving on.  This is gonna take time i realize that.  I am doing  some things to help move me in the right direction.  I'm increasing my water intake.  I'm purchasing some kettle weight so i can add resistance training to my exercise program, and increasing my walking to an hour daily.  There is one thing that I am having a problem with and that is the feeling of being hungry between meals.  I am eating my meals and a snack between and i still get hungry.  Hoping the increased water will help with that but who knows.   Overall i do feel better,  I am sleeping better and waking up more refreshed which is  nice.  I go see the doctor on the 21 I'm not very excited about this.  My blood sugars haven't been what they should be or where id like them to be  yet.  This may be due to the change in medications don't really know.  This will definitely be discussed.  I'm also considering asking him to refer  me back to Dr. H.  to handle my diabetes.  I did really great when i was with her the last time and I think this is the direction i need to go.  Well weigh in is a few days away so hopefully i will have something good to report.  Thanks for reading and I'll see you on the lighter side.

No comments:

Post a Comment