Thursday, January 6, 2011

Friends to the Rescue

Thank you!!!!!! some readers have come through with some great information and assistance.  Offering information and assistance with helpful hints on how to cook healthy and on a budget that were awesome, where to go to get information to help with healthy eating, information on tool and free websites to provide assistance, motivation stories and an accountability buddy.  I was truly moved.  It means so  much to me that there are people out there reading and willing to help me out.  Thanks a thousand time thanks.  I plan to use all the offered assistance.  I did a little better today I was still over my goals on calories, fats and carbs but was a lot closer.  Just getting into the groove.  I may have to increase my calorie intake a little, because i feel hungry at times and may not be getting enough.  I will ask  my doctor for his suggestions.  I am investigating a workout program that would be easy to do and can be done without the use of a  gym.  My membership runs out in February and if  my company doesn't get a corporate membership i will be on my own.  I bought a pedometer to begin my walking program.  The plan for that is to walk on each of my 15  minute breaks at work and at lunch.  During the winter months i will become one of those Mall Walkers.  LOL  Thanks so much for all your support and kindness and keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment